Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Ringing in 2010!

We got home from Daddy's championship game around 7:30pm. Nana, Poppy, G.G., Nina Nina Dia, Uncle Paul and Grandpa came over to eat pizza, watch the recorded UofA basketball game from tonight, play, and ring in the new year. The pizza was good, but the UofA game was not so good. I had fun having everyone play with me and all my fun toys. Poppy and I built a big semi truck out of my mega bloks. I stayed wide awake to ring in the new year. Our neighbors were having a party and had a great fireworks show at midnight. We all went outside to watch from our backyard. Uncle Paul and I stayed out longer on the back porch to see fireworks going off around the city. I wanted there to be more when it was over. I also pointed out the blue moon in the sky:). When everyone left I fell fast asleep! Can't wait to see what adventures I will have in 2010! Happy New Year everyone and enjoy the photos from tonight!
I stood close to the tree and asked Mommy to take my picture :)

Helping Poppy build a semi truck
Cheers! I love to do cheers with everyone's glass and my sippy cup! I was just about to tap Mommy's cup in this picture.

Drinking juice out of my cup that has an ice cube that lights up(it didn't come out in the photo)

Mommy took a picture of the ice cube out of the cup for you to see. Nana brought these over and everyone had red and blue flashing ice cubes in their drinks. I thought they were cool!

Rocking in the new year with my Grandpa! This was about 5 minutes before midnight.

Oh my, 2009 is almost over!

Mmmm...Grapes! This is a Spanish tradition that Mommy's family has adopted from Nana's best friend, Elisa. In Spain when the clock strikes midnight the people eat 12 grapes. One grape for every stroke of the clock to represent each month in the year. Each grape is said to bring good luck in the new year. I ate a few grapes to join in the fun!

Mouth full of grapes

Eating grapes and watching the ball drop on t.v.

Pointing at all the crazy people having fun on t.v.

Mommy tried to capture the fireworks, but didn't have very much luck. They were two houses away from us!

The second full moon in the same month means it's a blue moon! Can you tell my Mommy is a science teacher?

No comments: