Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa came while I was sleeping and brought me.....

a kitchen!!!! He also brought me a rocking chair, Mr. Potato Head and family, a basketball hoop, and filled my stocking with lots of goodies! Remember that I went to sleep around 1:30 this morning and I slept until around 9. When I woke up I walked down the hallway really carefully to see what Santa had brought me. I was excited to see my kitchen and immediately tried toughing the buttons on the oven and microwave. Then I realized that everyone was in the living room watching me and I started to cry. The cry lasted only a few seconds and then I was excited again and started playing with my other new toys. When I saw the basketball, I knew just what to do with it and dunked it into the hoop! Everybody was excited to see my reaction to the surprises Santa brought me. Mommy remembers getting a kitchen when she was little and cooking breakfast for everyone. Mommy and Daddy showed me that Santa had eaten the cookies and drank the milk we left for him. Santa actually left behind a few crumbs and I decided to eat them when checking out his plate. What a fun Christmas morning. We ate a yummy waffle breakfast and I took forever to eat because I was more interested in playing with my toys. Santa filled a stocking for Allison at our house and so we opened them together. I love being with my cousin and we had fun playing with each other's goodies. Enjoy the photos from our Christmas morning.

Walking down the hall really slowly to find my kitchen!

I wasted no time exploring what my kitchen can do.

I put the pot on the burner to make some soup and the stove made boiling sounds like Mommy's stove.


Here is what Santa's plate looked like in the morning

I decided to eat the crumbs Santa left behind

I found the utensils in the drawer beneath the sink

Daddy helped show me all the cool stuff about my kitchen

Daddy helped me shoot the ball through the hoop

After Mommy put my Santa outfit on, I decided to test out my new rocker

Allison had fun playing with the kitchen too! I can't wait until next week when Allison, Nana, and I will have kitchen playtime:)

Happy 1st Christmas Allison! She was busy tasting the bun from my kitchen.

G.G. enjoyed watching me play and pretend to cook

Emptying the stocking to find goodies was fun!

Woohoo for Christmas tree bubbles!

I don't need help unwrapping presents this year

See, I can do it all by myself! Look, a new Elmo video!

Our t.v. looked like a fireplace all morning.

Mommy caught me making a silly face on Christmas morning

Time to check out Mr. Potato Head. Inside is the whole family!

No comments: