Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cheers for Daddy and his team!

Daddy's team played in the Northwest Desert Classic tournament this week. They played and won 5 games in four days! They won the tournament and had two players named to the all tournament team, with one being named MVP of the tournament. Mommy and I are so proud of Daddy and all of his players. The games were played at Mountain View High School. That is on the other side of the city for us so we had long road trips each day. Some of Daddy's games were at 8:40 at night. I would take a power nap on the way to the games and then wake up and cheer Daddy on. I have fun when I go to the games. Daddy's fans all make over me and treat me like one of their own. I go through people's purses, move from person to person, and love any chance I have to be out on the court. No matter what time the games are, I am always in a good mood and ready to watch Daddy's team. Enjoy the photos from the last four days! Way to go Daddy!

Going through Maggie's purse (note: Mommy should never let me wear off white fleece pants to a ballgame)

Trying to listen to Maggie's ipod

Only Mommy could love my crazy hair!

Seeing what Poppy and Uncle Paul are eating for snacks

Snacks and juice...never leave home without them.

Little miss independent sitting at the top of the bleachers by herself with her snacks and juice of course!

Happy as can be!

Allison even came to support her Uncle Ben's team. Melanie loved holding her during the game.

On Wednesday, Mommy, Nina Nina Dia, Grandpa, and Uncle Paul went to the Northwest side of town early to eat dinner and watch the UofA play in the Holiday Bowl before Daddy''s late game. It's a good thing Daddy had a game because there was nothing to cheer about in the UofA game.

Being silly in the stands

Dancing like a chicken to the music

Ready to throw the ball during halftime

I am ready to pass the ball Mommy
Taking a break in Daddy's chair to see what it's like to be the coach

Daddy, Me, and the Championship Plaque

Mommy and I are so proud of Daddy!

No comments: