Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Elisa!

Nana and Poppy's best friend, Elisa, celebrated her 65th Birthday on Dec. 2nd. We celebrated with her tonight at Aunt Jo's house. Aunt Jo's house is definitely not child proofed so Mommy was a little nervous for me. Aunt Jo made us a delicious dinner. I loved all the Christmas decorations that were out. Mommy watched me closely to make sure I didn't touch and break anything. I didn't! Aunt Jo also has a lot of white furniture that I managed to keep clean. I love celebrating at birthday parties!

Drinking my juice on the white furniture and while looking to make sure Mommy and Daddy saw me doing this on her white furniture!

Oh what a pretty village. I love the train that goes round and round.

Singing Happy Birthday to Elisa

Let me make sure the frosting tastes good :)

I love trying to hold Allison

Cousin Allison and Elisa

I loved running circles around the glass coffee table that made Mommy quite nervous

After too many times around the table, I had to lay down and take a break!

No comments: