Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Cousins and Chuck E. Cheese = FUN!

After my unsuccessful photo shoot, we met up with Daddy's cousins at Chuck E. Cheese for some yummy pizza and fun! I had fun playing the games and collecting tickets. When Chick E. Cheese came out and dance music started playing, I was the first child to start dancing away! Dancing always makes me feel happy! It was fun playing with my cousins. Braedon is only 3 weeks older than me and we get along great. We had fun together. I was definitely tired after this and went home for a nice long nap!
Playing air hockey with Daddy

Just like a pro, I knew right where to put the token

I liked this spider game where I had to step on them when they light up

Waiting to catch the ball so I could play skee ball

Cousin Braedon and Me

Happy Cousins

No comments: