Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Breakfast with Santa

When I woke up this morning, Mommy and Daddy were excited to get me ready to have breakfast with Santa. Santa was going to be having breakfast at Nana and Poppy's church, St. Cyril's. Mommy, Daddy, Nana and I went together to see Santa. As soon as we walked in I pointed at Santa and motioned to go see him. As we got closer I held on tighter to Mommy. Santa was friendly and I waved at him. When Mommy sat down to have our picture taken, I didn't think Santa was so friendly. I wanted no part in taking a picture. I now just wanted to eat Poppy's pancakes. We sat down and ate our breakfast. The whole time I was eating I kept my eye on Santa. I pointed to him and watched where he was. When he left, I wanted to go outside and find him. Daddy and I looked, but we could find him. Mommy and Daddy told me Santa had to leave so he could go check on his elves. I guess I don't really care for Santa this year. I like him from far away, but not close up. Oh well. My Poppy's pancakes hit the spot for breakfast.
Walking toward Santa I was fine.
Not even a candy cane would make me stay for a picture with Santa



Mommy took her picture with Santa

No comments: