Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, December 24, 2009

"Twas the night before my second Christmas...

and I don't know who was more excited, Mommy, Daddy, or Me! I was exceptionally perfect today according to Mommy and Daddy, but they think I am pretty perfect most of the time. I slept in, went to a couple of stores with Daddy and Grandpa, and took a 3 1/2 hour nap. This allowed Mommy to finish up last minute wrapping and even some baking. Mommy and Daddy said Santa would definitely want to stop by our house tonight since I was being so good. You might even think that I knew I needed to rest up for the big night tonight and the big day tomorrow. We went to church at 5 and then went to spend the rest of the night at Nina Nina Dia's. It is a tradition that dates past when my Nana was born. We all gather to eat, play games, and then exchange gifts at midnight, Christmas. Last year, I slept for about an hour and then woke up to open presents. This year I didn't sleep at all and either did Allison. Mommy and Uncle Kenny were the same way when they were little and were proud that their daughters act the same! What a fun night! I did show a few signs of being tired, but once I was given presents, I forgot I was tired. I loved all my presents. I also liked seeing Allison open her presents and then playing together with them. We left Nina Nina Dia's at 1:30am. I was asleep within two blocks of driving away and Allison fell asleep before being put in her carseat. It was important to get home so Santa could come. I can't wait until tomorrow to what Santa brings! Enjoy the photos from my second Christmas Eve!
Cousin Hannah, Nina Nina Dia, and Me with her two new puppies, Pepe(the one I an trying to hold), and Pinto(the one Hannah is holding)

Showing Uncle Michael(my Aunt Stacie's brother) the nativity scenes

Mommy caught me eating a carrot

One of the many silly faces Mommy caught on camera tonight

I love drinking from water bottles like big people. I am getting much better at not spilling it all over myself too.

Mmm...water is always good

Pointing out Nina Nina Dia's choo choo train. I even know how to turn it on and off by myself.

Showing Allison how to make Santa play Feliz Navidad

Dancing to the music with Santa and Allison

Happy Allison on her first Christmas Eve

Cousin Hannah and Me playing together
These are the cousins on Mommy's side of the family. Three first cousins, Jimmy(cowboy hat), Tony(blue shirt), and Rick(black shirt, left of Uncle Kenny). Five second cousins, Madison and Nicholas(Jimmy's children), Garrett and Hannah(Rick's children), and Amie (Tony's daughter). Allison and I are the baby cousins :)

I changed into my jammies later on in the evening. I moved next to the train tree and asked Mommy to take my picture.

I then asked Hannah to come be by me for a picture

Nana and Grammy Linda with Allison on her first Christmas Eve

Mommy with Allison

Once midnight struck, it was time to open our presents!

Allison and I each got little pillows and I immediately laid my head down on mine, but only until I was given another present to open

I liked opening the presents and I also wanted to open up the toys and start playing with them


Who says it's too late for us to be up?

I couldn't wait to take my shopping cart out of the box

Thanks to Uncle Kenny for helping put it together

I think I'll try this mustard out before I buy it

1 comment:

Allison Grace said...

Caitlin, can you tell your Mommy to email those pictures to my Mommy...please.