Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Photo Shoot - Take 2

This afternoon was our second try at Christmas photos. Mommy hoped that I would take a nice long nap today and wake up cheery ready for pictures. This is my 7th day of taking the medicine and I am finally back to myself again. I am exploring at every given opportunity which is the biggest sign that I am feeling better. Mommy dressed me and I sat nice and still for her to do my hair. I seemed in a good mood and Mommy and Daddy hoped that I would keep my great attitude for the photo shoot. While waiting for our turn, I happened to see Santa at the picture place. I pointed him out to Daddy right away. I wasn't afraid of him from far away. Mommy and Daddy hoped we would be able to get our picture with Santa. Our photo shoot went really well! We had a fabulous photographer, one we've had before who made over Caitlin and got her to smile for every shot! While waiting to see our proofs, Mommy, Daddy, and I ate a yummy dinner at the food court, I waved at the mall Santa, we did a little shopping, and I played in the kid area for the first time. Mommy and Daddy were very happy with how our pictures turned out! Cheers for a successful photo shoot! Enjoy the photos below!

Look Daddy, there's Santa

Where did he go?
Taking a close look at the Christmas props for the pictures

A worker told Mommy she couldn't take any pictures and I turned around to see if the worked was talking to me :)

Climbing up the slide in the play area all by myself. Bigger kids were climbing to, but they didn't seem to bother me.

Wow, there are a lot of kids up here waiting to go down the slide

Yeah, it's my turn to go down the slide

Weeeeeeee, this is so much fun!
The Photo Shoot Pictures!







No comments: