Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you recognize any of these people?

Mommy attended and presented at the Regional NSTA science conference Thursday-Saturday. This morning she got in a line to be able to meet and hear Bill Nye the Science Guy. Mommy tells me that sometime in my school career I will probably watch one or more of his funny videos. Those of you reading this blog that are older might remember him. Mommy also had the chance to meet someone I like to watch and that's Sid the Science Kid. Mommy wished I could have been there to meet him. When I see the photo, I point at him and smile! Mommy also met Ruff Ruffman who is on PBS. What a fun morning for Mommy. Enjoy her photos!

From l-r, Amy, Andrea, Bill Nye the Science Guy, and Mommy (Mommy works with Amy and Andrea)

From l-r, Andrea, Ruff, Mommy, and Amy

Sid the Science Kid and Mommy!

No comments: