Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, December 28, 2009

A penny saved is a penny earned

This is a saying that Mommy and Daddy were taught from the time they were little. I love to put money in my piggy bank! Mommy and Daddy have a tall glass cylinder with change in it and I love to take the lid off and grab coins out of it. I then move my hand up and down to signal that I want to put the coins in my piggy bank. This has been part of my daily routine for awhile now. It seems that I am often putting quarters or bills in my piggy bank. Mommy and Daddy noticed that my piggy bank was full and couldn't accept any more money. Thus, we decided to go to the bank to deposit it into my account. When Mommy took her piggy bank the first time, she cried when the teller gave her the bank back empty. I loved going to the bank. Daddy and I dumped my money into a coin counter and I liked watching the money move in the machine. I was proud to take my receipt to the teller and have her deposit all of it into my account. My little piggy bank held much more than we imagined. The bank ladies also gave me a little gift of candy and stuffed animals while I was waiting for my money to be counted. As soon as we got home, Mommy and Daddy had some change and I immediately signaled to put it in my bank. I am already saving for the next trip to the bank! Enjoy the photos from our trip to the bank.
Daddy and I right before dumping the money out.
Pressing the start button so the machine would start counting my money
Watching the money going into the machine

Back home saving more money right away!

No comments: