Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, December 11, 2009

Little Miss Santa

I had a better night last night and I woke up feeling a little better. Nana wondered if she would be able to take me to Nina Nina Dia's for a luncheon. Mommy said she would dress me for the luncheon and see how my spirits were. Mommy decided to put me in my Christmas dress from last year. It still fits, just a little shorter. Mommy also put on my matching pants so I would stay warm. I was all smiles showing off my Santa like outfit. Mommy told Nana to take me to the luncheon. I loved going to Nina Nina Dia's because that meant I got to play with her new puppy. Nana said I behaved great at the luncheon. Afterwards I took a great nap. Aunt Stacie then brought Allison over before going to get her Christmas pictures taken. I didn't feel well enough to go for pictures today. Mommy hopes I am ready tomorrow morning for our photo appt. I am not 100% yet, but I am on my way to feeling better.

Little Miss Santa showing Mommy her new tree skirt from her Ninos.

Little Miss Santa is ready to go!

Little Miss Santa playing in her sleigh

Hugging my Santa monkey makes me feel better

Aunt Stacie, Allison, and Me checking out Nina Nina Dia's nativity scenes. Nina Nina Dia has almost 100 nativities.

Cousing Allison is ready for her Christmas photo shoot!

No comments: