Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, December 25, 2009

A Hurley Christmas

After our yummy breakfast and everyone enjoying seeing my reaction to Santa's presents, everyone went home to get ready for dinner at Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie's house. Grandpa Corkey, Grandma Edie, and Uncle Paul stayed so we could exchange gifts for our Hurley Christmas. When Grandpa and Uncle Paul started to bring the presents inside, they used bed sheets to cover the boxes because they were so big. What could possibly be in these boxes Mommy and I wondered? On of the big boxes was for me and I couldn't wait to open it. If you scroll all the way down you will see a video clip of my excitement. I can't believe I have more presents to open. We enjoyed opening up the presents and seeing what everyone received. After are gift exchange and playing with new toys, it was time for me to take a nap. I didn't really even fight it and slept for 3 1/2 hours, just in time to go to dinner. If you want to know some of the fun things I received, scroll down and look at the pictures. Mommy's reaction to what I received just had her thinking how she would be rearranging things to fit all my new toys. Enjoy the photos from our Hurley Christmas.
This is a cool present and I can climb on it!

I am not opening it, just climbing on it

Wow, all these are for me?

I am actually starting to get tired and think that I will need a nap soon. Mommy wants a nap too!

I love Little People. I wanted Mommy to open this box up immediately.

Trying to put together my Mega Bloks.

Can you see me behind my new toy box/bookcase?(This is what was in the big box) Thanks Grandpa!
Enjoy this short video that shows my excitement to open up more presents.

No comments: