Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Yeah for Mommy coming home!

Mommy was gone for a few days to Phoenix for a science conference. Mommy and her friend presented to other teachers while there. I stayed here with Daddy, but I started coming down with a little bug. I still played and smiled, but I wasn't feeling 100%. This morning, Daddy and I had a lazy morning. Then everyone came over to watch the UofA football game. I was happy to see Mommy when she walked through the door during the game. She brought me a fun frog bubble maker from her conference. I immediately wanted to go outside and try it out. I took Allison outside with me. We had fun chasing bubbles. Even Nina Nina Dia's dog, Pinto, had fun chasing bubbles. After playing with bubbles, I wanted to take Allison for a ride in the wagon. I like pulling the wagon ever since Poppy taught me how. The weather was great today to be outside. I don't feel that great, but I don't let it stop me from having fun!
Lazy morning laying around with my blankets, of course!

Pinto and I couldn't wait for Mommy to make more bubbles for us to chase. Allison watched very closely.

Bubbles are soooooo much fun!

Pinto tried to bite the bubbles, I tried to catch them, and Allison just smiled as they floated by her.

Sometimes I take Allison off-roading in the wagon

Taking a break to make sure Allison is enjoying the ride

After the wagon ride, Mommy and Aunt Stacie tried to get us to take pictures in the sleigh.

Cousins having fun in the sleigh!

No comments: