Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, December 21, 2009

Just another fun Monday!

There are four more days until Christmas and Allison and I have nothing to worry about! Santa and his elves are busy working and we just enjoy playing with each other and being together. Allison is growing and moving a little more each day, which means that I get to show her new stuff each day! Today I shared my new toy puppy with her, read to her, tried to carry her, and tried to teach her how to do the chicken dance. This might seem crazy to some, but it's just another typical day for Allison and Me. I love my cousin! Enjoy our fun photos from today!

Showing Allison how to love the puppy

Reading a Mickey Mouse story to Allison


Trying to pick Allison up like my baby dolls (thank goodness Aunt Stacie was there to help)


Allison got dressed up to see Santa tonight and posed for a few pictures at our house


Allison and her Aunt Patti(my Mommy)


Mommy and I love this picture of Allison

This is a short video clip of me trying to teach Allison the chicken dance. I would start the music and then run over to show Allison how to move her arms. If I knew the music would soon be stopping, I would run back to play more music and then run back to Allison to dance some more. This went on for quite awhile today. Enjoy!

No comments: