Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Night at Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie's

I woke up from my nap very cheerful and ready for more celebrating! We loaded the back of our truck full of presents and drove to Uncle Kenny and Aunt Stacie's house in Vail. We ate a yummy Christmas dinner and then guess what? That's right, we opened more presents. We exchanged presents with Nana, Poppy, G.G., Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, Grammy and Grandpa Linda , and of course, Allison. I had fun watching Allison open her presents. At one point, I stopped opening my presents and helped Allison with her presents. Mommy and Daddy had to open some of my presents or we would have been there for days waiting on me. G.G. loves seeing Allison and I play together and doesn't even think twice about getting on the floor to play along side us. What a great way to end a perfect Christmas day! I have been with family who I love and who love me all day! Allison and I might be tired after a long night last night, but we were still up tonight ready to play as long as we were allowed to play. I didn't fall asleep until the car ride home. So as you scroll down to see the pictures from tonight, I leave you with this quote from jolly Saint Nick, " Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!"
There's our G.G. sitting on the floor ready to play with us!

Mommy's favorite sister and my favorite Aunt! (Mommy, Daddy, Uncle Kenny, and Aunt Stacie all dressed alike in these silly shirts today thanks to Nina Nina Dia)

Allison taking her first ride on her rocking horse. I have one too so I will be showing her all the tricks she can do with the horse:)

I wanted to be right next to Allison as she took her first taste of real mashed potatoes.

Ummm....let's go open some presents!

Showing off my new jammies. I love to model new clothes that I get.

Multitasking..opening up my present and watching to see what Allison is opening up.

If I can't open the present then I will just lay on it instead. Later I tried standing on it. By the way, this is Allison's present that has been under our tree and I have been waiting a long time to see her open it so we could play.

Posing for a picture. I am the ham in the front:) with cutie pie, Allison, and Aunt Stacie.

Allison playing with her jungle toy from us

I helped Mommy and Aunt Stacie put the toy together and then I had fun playing with it too along with Allison

No comments: