Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Eating pizza like a big girl

I love going shopping at Costco because that often means I get to eat pizza! Tonight we went to pick up our Christmas cards and we ate some pizza too! I sat at the table like a big girl to eat my pizza. Usually Mommy feeds me whiles I sit in the cart, but tonight she decided to see how I would do sitting at the table. I didn't try to move off the seat at all until I was done eating. The bench is a little far from the table for me and Daddy thought I would have trouble seeing my food, but I was able to grab each piece of pizza one by one with no problem. After dinner I clapped for myself because I knew I had been a good girl and done something a big girl does. I love growing up, but Mommy and Daddy thinks it's happening way too fast!


Sitting like a big girl at Costco

I liked straddling the bench and facing Mommy while eating

No comments: