Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Halftime entertainment

Tonight was Daddy's team's first regular season game. The game was at Desert View High School. I loved watching Daddy's team, but all I really wanted to do was get down on the court and run around! I did sit in the stands and stomp my feet to make noise like I see the adults doing. When it was halftime, I led my Mommy down to the court. When the music started playing, Mommy thought the cheerleaders would be doing a dance, but they didn't. So I decided to dance and be the halftime entertainment. The sister of one of Daddy's players also came onto the court and I tried to get her to dance with me. Everyone in the crowd was smiling and Mommy was just shaking her head. Maybe I will be a cheerleader in the future, who knows? Enjoy the photos!
Sitting in the stands and ready to stomp my feet

Trying to get my little friend to come out to the middle of the court

Walking up the dividing line of center court just like a cheerleader!

This video clip shows you a glimpse of my halftime performance. Enjoy!

No comments: