Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Walking around Winterhaven as a 21 month old toddler

I am 21 months old today! I don't act much different than when I was just 20 months old. I am very inquisitive. I want to know how everything works, especially if it involves electricity! I loved looking at how things are plugged in, where the plug goes, etc. Maybe I take after my Poppy in that area. I am talking more and more and starting to make up my own words too. Today I have been saying, booyah. Daddy helped me perfect it and I love saying it! Tonight was a perfect night to walk through Winterhaven. Poppy made us a yummy dinner first and then we drove to Winterhaven. Nana and Mommy made hot chocolate and put it in a large coffee thermos so everyone enjoyed a nice warm drink as we walked and saw the lights. I immediately started pointing out what I liked at each house. My oohs got louder and more frequent when I really liked something. The house with the water and light show set to music is always a favorite. I wanted to walk right up to some of the decorations, but Mommy and Daddy told me that I couldn't. I also like seeing the horses pull the wagons. Mommy said that next year we will take a hayride. What a fun evening spent with Nana, Poppy, my Ninos, Nina Nina Dia, Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, Allison(her first time), Uncle Paul, Grandpa, and Mommy and Daddy. Enjoy the photos from Winterhaven!
The very first house we passed I was interested in touching the lights

Sitting on Daddy's shoulders let me have a better view of the light and water show

Allison slept in the wagon for the first part of the night

Pointing out the cool decorations to Uncle Paul

Nana pulling the wagon and Aunt Stacie yawning as we walked

Once again, I was found taking a closer look at the decorations

Allison was all bundled up to see the lights. I didn't care to ride in the wagon and wanted to walk or be carried.

Trying to pull Mommy closer to the side so I could get closer to the decorations

This house won the Pup's Pick award. I had to get a close up look inside the doghouse.

Luckily there was glass that kept me from trying to climb in the doghouse and play with the decorations.


Getting a kiss from Daddy under the mistletoe!

No comments: