Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Our little mischievous Elf

Mommy knows that I am definitely myself since my curiosity and exploring is occurring non-stop. After we got home from breakfast, Mommy and I were together at the house doing chores. While Mommy was doing laundry, I decided to explore. I first scooted myself between a plant and Tigger to see how he works. I found the power cord and experimented what happens when I pull it out and put it back in. Mommy caught me in the act and told me that I needed to find somewhere else to explore. I then helped Mommy do the laundry by emptying out my hamper and making little piles of my clothes. The piles were random, but at least I tried helping Mommy. I then came back to playing with Tigger, this time trying to get him to wear my sunglasses. Mommy thought it was too cute not to snap pictures. Next, I like climbing on the couch and playing all Mommy's musical Christmas decorations. I like to have them playing all at once for a mumbled Christmas medley effect. Mommy tells me not to stay standing on the couch and I usually don't, that is when she is watching me. At one point she came around the corner with the camera and I slid down really fast so she would think I wasn't standing. I think my guilty face gave it away. Mommy loves my curiosity and is actually surprised how good I have been with all the Christmas decorations. She keeps telling me that Santa is watching, but I always put up my hands to motion where is he. Enjoy the photos of Mommy catching me being a mischievous elf today.
If I put this back in, Tigger will talk again

I am just sitting here Mommy. I'm not doing anything with the cord in my hand.




Giving Mommy a cheesy smile for the picture

Some people need snow gear this time of year and I just need my sunglasses

I am going to put these glasses on Tigger. Okay Mommy?

Are you watching me still?

I wasn't standing Mommy, I was sitting here looking at our new pictures on the wall

No comments: