Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, December 10, 2009

When I'm feeling yucky......

I just want to stay at home and lay low! For the past few days I have been fighting a low grade fever. Tylenol and lots of liquid doesn't seem to be helping, so Mommy decided to call the doctor. I went yesterday to the doctor and she told me I had an ear infection in my left ear. The doctor told Mommy on a scale of 1-10, she would give it a 5. Mommy thinks by the time she got the medicine from the pharmacy that my infection had changed to a 10! Last night was not one of my best nights. I had trouble sleeping and Mommy just weeped with me. We slept together on the recliner most of the night and I woke up in the morning sleeping in Mommy and Daddy's bed. You can tell that I am sick because I don't want to play much and would rather lay around in my jammies holding on to my blankets! Mommy hopes I am feeling better soon. So today, I laid low during the day with Nana and Allison. At night, Mommy, Nana, and I stayed home instead of going to Daddy's game. We got to watch Daddy's game on the Internet. I loved seeing Daddy on the computer screen and I would point and smile anytime I could see him. This made Mommy smile. Hopefully I will sleep better tonight with two days of medicine in me! Ear infection and fever, go away!

I didn't want to sit in my high chair this morning. I wanted to sit with my try in my Elmo chair. Anything that made me feel better, Mommy and Nana said was fine!

Daddy's basketball team(in white) playing live on the Internet!

Pointing out my Daddy on the computer to Nana

No comments: