Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, December 18, 2009

"Tis the Season....

to be busy with fun, family, friends, and food! Tonight we had dinner at Old Chicago with Daddy's coaches and families to celebrate the holidays. Daddy played golf with his coaches in the afternoon and then we all met for dinner. On our way to dinner, Mommy and I stopped by Nino Karen and Nino Joe's house to say hi and let me see their Christmas decorations. My Ninos will be leaving Sunday for two weeks so they wanted to be sure that they got to see me before leaving. I love going to their house. I play with their dog and run around like it's my house. My Ninos have stairs and I love climbing them! Today I climbed them without crawling up them. Dinner was fun because Maggie and Tim were there and played with me. Maggie even took me to the little arcade to play some games. I opened my first Christmas present tonight, a Barbie puppy that barks and snores. Thanks again to the Derksens for the fun present. Enjoy the photos from today.

Posing for a picture at my Nino's house in the cute holiday outfit they bought me

I'm climbing the stairs. Are you coming?


Another photo opportunity in front of my Nino's Christmas tree

My Ninos and Me

Um Mommy, I'm busy double dipping my carrot right now

I'm still working on my carrot while Daddy and I are listening to the conversation at dinner

No comments: