Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas with the Centos

For 37 years, my Nana and Poppy have celebrated Christmas with their best friends on the 26th of December. It is a tradition that we all love. Now that all of us kids are married and have kids, it makes the tradition even more fun. After my nap today, Mommy and Daddy told me we were going to celebrate Christmas again at Nana and Poppy's. I was excited. Daddy dressed my in a Christmas dress and I put my tights on by myself. I had fun playing with Robert, Rylee, and Allison. Rylee and I are only about a month apart in age. Mommy and Daddy had a graduation party to go to so they left for a little while, but I didn't care because I was having a blast playing. A big thanks to Melisa for my new helmet and bell for my tricycle. I can't wait to ride my tricycle when the weather is nice. Enjoy the photos from another fun evening!
Daddy and Me

I wanted to play Robert's game soooooo bad

All of the big kids and little kids. In the front from l-r is Robert and Rylee and John. In the back is Melisa, Allison and Uncle Kenny, and Me and Mommy.

Having fun playing with Robert

Robert liked trying to carry me

Dancing with Rylee

Reading an Elmo book with Rylee

Mommy and Melisa

No comments: