Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 5, 2009

A short visit with Santa

Aunt Stacie and Uncle Kenny decided to pierce Allison's ears tonight. Nana, Daddy, Mommy, and I went for support. Allison was a champ when getting her ears pierced and she barely cried. Afterwards, we stopped to see Santa. Mommy and Daddy weren't too sure how I would react especially since I didn't feel too well. I didn't care for whispering my wish in the big mailbox because all of the snow that covered my face when we opened the mailbox. I liked pressing the naught or nice button and below you'll get to see my results. When it came time to meet Santa, Mommy and Daddy sat with me. I didn't cry at first, but I wasn't in the mood to smile for the camera either. I just frowned. Mommy and Daddy decided to come back another time to see if I would take a better picture. Mommy and Daddy then decided to look at cell phones and ended up coming home with early Christmas presents for each other. This has definitely been a busy day. Mommy is glad to be home, but was ready for bed as soon as we got home from the mall.

Getting ready with Daddy to whisper our Christmas wishes

I didn't like this part when all the snow blew into my face

Looking to see my results of the naughty or nice meter

WooHoo my results were.....NICE!

Mommy, Daddy, and Me sitting with Santa

No comments: