Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas Photo Shoot - Take One

I woke up feeling a little better than yesterday, but I just wasn't in the mood for picture taking. We had an appointment so Mommy said we should try and if it didn't work out, we would make another appointment. When Mommy and Daddy saw the photographer, they knew our photo shoot was wasn't going to be very successful. I still am not feeling well and the photographer seemed very new. The photographer needed practice working with small children who don't care to sit perfectly until the camera lens has been adjusted multiple times. After attempting a group photo with Uncle Kenny, Aunt Stacie, Allison, Mommy, Daddy, and Me, we decided to stop taking pictures. I was too unhappy to smile at anyone or anything. Mommy made another appointment for Tuesday. This of course means that our Christmas cards might be late, but Mommy didn't care. While waiting to see how the group photo came out, we took another chance at visiting Santa. I was fine waiting in line, but I really didn't care too much when we were sitting on Santa. Mommy and Daddy tried to distract me with bells, but that didn't work. Oh well. Mommy says a lot of kids my age don't really care for Santa. Much to Mommy's surprise, one of our group shots came out nice so our photo shoot today wasn't all that bad. Stay tuned to see how Tuesday's shoot turns out!
I might look like I am singing in this photo, but I'm not!

Mommy, Daddy, Me, Allison, Uncle Kenny, and Aunt Stacie

No comments: