Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Happy 2010! I slept in this morning after going to bed after midnight! After I ate breakfast, Mommy brought in some boxes from outside. Then she started taking ornaments off the tree. I guess this is the day that Christmas decorations get put away. Daddy took down all the outside decorations and Mommy and I worked on the inside. I loved getting to touch some of the ornaments that I wasn't really supposed to be touching. I was a little tired more than usual today after staying up late last night so I went down for a nap early and slept for 3 1/2 hours. This allowed Mommy and Daddy to get a lot done! When I woke up, ALL of Christmas had been put away. I just raised my arms to ask where did it go? Mommy told me it would be back next Christmas in about 330 days from now. I didn't mind though because all my toys were nicely put in there places and there was more room for me to play. There was also room now to put up my fun play tent and tube(Mommy doesn't know it's real name). I had a blast crawling through the tube and hanging out in my tent. I had Mommy and Daddy crawl through the tube too and Daddy and I played in my little tent. Nana and Poppy brought us steaks to grill for dinner. We ended our busy day by eating a yummy dinner, playing, relaxing, and watching some football. I was so tired at the end of the night that I fell asleep on the living room floor. That is the first time I have ever done that! I guess that is my "first" to note for the year! Enjoy the photos from today!
Poppy and I built a bridge with my blocks today!
Adding a piece to the bridge

I added another piece when Poppy was looking away

While checking out our bridge, I found more places for me to add pieces

Looking outside of the tube before crawling through it

I made it through the tube and ended up in my tent

Daddy and Me in my tent. Notice my silly face.

Daddy crawled through the tube. I tried to pull on his shorts to keep him from crawling:)

Showing Daddy how to crawl through the tube

When I was younger, I didn't want anything to do with crawling through tubes and now I LOVE IT!

Daddy peeking out of the tent to find me

Good Night Folks! (First time ever falling asleep on the floor)

No comments: