Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Surprise Dinner Date with Mommy and Daddy

During basketball season, Daddy often comes home when I am already sleeping. Tonight he surprised Mommy and Me and came home early. I was so happy when I woke up from my nap and Daddy was home. To celebrate, Mommy, Daddy, and I had a dinner date at Olive Garden. I was a little fussy at first because I was hungry. After a few bites of the yummy breadsticks, some strawberries, and my yummy noodles, I was in a great mood. I had fun playing with our waiter too who spoke to me in Italian and made me laugh silly. Thanks for the surprise Daddy. Mommy and I love you and are proud of your coaching success this season.
Daddy and Me at dinner(I love Noooooodles)

No comments: