Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Christmas in January

After the UofA ballgame we went to my Nino's house to celebrate Christmas. Might sound silly but they weren't here for Christmas and this was the first day we had to celebrate. I love going to my Nino's house. They might need to childproof a few things, but I always have fun with them. I of course climbed up and down the stairs a few times. I also played with Buster Brown their dog. When I went in their backyard, I helped rearrange some of their yard decorations. My Ninos seem to let me do whatever I want and always think it's cute! We ate my Nino's yummy pasta for dinner and had yummy dessert too. Then we opened presents! I saw Santa on one of my presents and immediately pointed to him and said, "Oh, ho ho!" Mommy thought it was cute. Thanks for the yummy dinner and the fun presents Ninos! Enjoy the pictures!

So happy walking down the stairs

Pointing out Buster Brown (I love to chase him)

I also love trying to get Buster Brown to get in his bed

Reading the new pop-up book Nina and Nino gave me

No comments: