Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Monday, February 1, 2010

You gotta know when to hold em'........

Mondays are always fun at my house. Nana and Allison come over, along with Nina Nina Dia and Nina Nina. Allison and I sometimes treat our Nana and Ninas by taking our nap at the same time. When this happens, Nana and our Ninas like to play cards. It was such a nice day that they decided to play cards outside. When Mommy got home we were still napping so she played cards too. When I woke up I joined in on the fun. I sat with Nina Nina to learn how to be a card shark. I love playing games, even when I don't really understand them yet. Enjoy the photos from our fun afternoon.
Telling Nina Nina to put her cards on the table

Nina Nina teaching me how to hold the cards so no one else can see them

Taking a good look at our cards

I tried to show the cards and Nina Nina took them away and all I could do was laugh

Sitting like a big girl outside on the patio

Mommy loves this picture!

When we came inside, Allison and I both wanted to be held by Mommy. Mommy tried smiling for the camera, but you can see she is trying really hard to hold on to us tightly!

No comments: