Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, February 20, 2010

When Mommy goes to play Bunco........

Daddy and I have our own party! Tonight Uncle Paul came over to join in the fun. Mommy told Daddy to take pictures of what we did, but when Mommy saw the pictures she just smiled. You will smile too when you see them below. Daddy, Uncle Paul and I ate pizza and had a fun night of playing! I loved it! I was still awake when Mommy got home, but we had cleaned up all the evidence of the fun we had. Daddy and daughter nights are fun! Enjoy the photos!
The beginning of my food coma and my silly marinara mustache

Mommy saw this and asked, "Daddy why didn't you cut up the pizza?" Daddy answered with a chuckle, "I told Caitlin she was going to get me in trouble."

Uncle Paul and Me saying cheers with our pizza

Still in my food coma, especially after Daddy let me taste the ranch dressing

1 comment:

Paul Hurley said...

MMMMMMMMM Pizza ! Thanks for having me over Caitlin!