Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, February 19, 2010

Daddy's team wins again!

Daddy's team won their 2nd state playoff game tonight, which puts their record at 28-2 for this year. This also means that Daddy's team is in the Final Four next week in Prescott Valley. Guess where Mommy, Me, and the rest of the family will be spending our Rodeo Vacation? We can't wait to cheer Daddy on and hopefully see his team play in the state championship game. Tonight was another great game. Allison and I had fun dancing to the music and playing throughout the game! I don't know what I'll do for fun at night when Daddy's season is over. Enjoy some photos from tonight and continue to stay tuned to see what happens next week in Prescott Valley. Go Daddy Go!
Mommy loves my faces I make when dancing

Nana and I tried to help Allison learn how to dance to the beat

Another silly face while dancing :)

Allison and I were watching everyone else dance to the beat too

Nana and Allison so happy to play together during the game

1 comment:

elaine said...

What a little fashionista! As cute as ever! :)