Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!!!! What an awesome day Mommy, Daddy, and I had today. We started with a yummy breakfast and then decided to go shopping. When it was lunch time we decided to try Oregano's and beat the crowd. There was no wait when we arrived. I loved the yummy cheese bread and my pasta. Mommy, Daddy, and I continued shopping after our yummy Valentine's lunch at my favorite store, Toys R' Us! After shopping and eating it was time for my nap! Mommy and Daddy took a little nap too. In the evening, Aunt Stacie, Uncle Kenny, and Allison came over. Nana and Poppy stopped by too! What a fun filled, loving day! Enjoy our photos from lunch!
Making silly fishy faces with Mommy :)

Mommy and her little Valentine, Me:)

Daddy and his little Valentine, Me:)

No comments: