Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Night Fever

Friday nights for me usually means it's time to cheer on Daddy's team! Tonight was Daddy's last game of the regular season. Daddy's team fought hard, but lost to Santa Rita tonight. Daddy's record is 26-2 for the season so far. His Panthers are still number one in the region so this game didn't really matter. It fired up the boys to win the next four games and win the state championship! Stay tuned for the results. Enjoy some photos from tonight!
Before going to the game I asked Mommy and Nana if I could put on some makeup:)


Dancing with Mickey Mouse before leaving for the game (I am going to see Mickey next month for my birthday!)


Nothing like a "pop pop" during a basketball game

Allison and Me dancing to the band music (I love Allison's reaction!)

No comments: