Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Meeting Rocky

Nana and Poppy's dog, Blue, passed away this past week. Mommy was sad because she grew up with Blue. Nana told Mommy not to worry because they would get a new dog. This morning Nana called Mommy to say that they had a new puppy, Rocky. I knew how to call for Blue so now I will have to learn how to call for Rocky. For now, I just call him "pup-py" with an emphasis on the "py" part of the word. He is so cute and friendly. I fell in love immediately and so has everyone else! I can't wait to play with Rocky again. Enjoy the photos of Nana and Poppy's new puppy!

Rocky smelling me right away

Who wouldn't love this adorable face?

Poppy helped me try to hold it, but all I did was laugh

Then I held Rocky's bottom up in the air:)

No comments: