Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Daddy's team = Region Champs!

Tonight was Daddy's last home game of the regular season. His team beat Palo Verde tonight for their 26th win in a row. Daddy's team was undefeated at home last year and so far are undefeated at home again this year. Daddy's team tied for region champs last year and this year they are the region champs all by themselves. Mommy and I are so proud of all that Daddy and his team have accomplished. We have a big game Friday and then we start the state playoffs next week. I had a great time cheering Daddy on, dancing to the band music, coloring in the stands, and eating a lolli pop that I like to call "pop pop" during the game. After the game, Mommy and I went to congratulate Daddy and there were news cameras and newspaper writers everywhere. Daddy held me while being interviewed, but I didn't want to look at the camera. Stay tuned to hear how Daddy's team does in the days to come! Enjoy the photos from tonight!
Dancing to the music

Hands up as we wait to see if the player makes the basket

Coloring is one of my favorite pastimes

Taking a close look at my "pop pop"

Congratulating Daddy after his win, but too tired to smile for the camera!

Daddy being interviewed while I look the other way

When I did turn towards the cameras, I just kept rubbing my little eyes.

No comments: