Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Superbowl of a day!

I love having everyone over at our house! I knew something special was happening today because Mommy and Daddy were busy all morning. When I woke up from my nap, I was excited to see my family was here! Nina Nina Dia even brought her puppies over for the big game. A big thank you to Nina Nina for making all of the food! The football game was fun to watch as everyone hoped to win the football pool. I won last year and hoped to win this year too. I even picked out the spaces for Mommy to write my name this year. During the game, some people played cards. I sat next to Nana and played too! I loved it because there was money on the table and I would carefully take a little change and then ask to put it in my piggy bank! I love putting money in my piggy bank. When the game was over, I won the pool for the final score! I quickly asked for my bank to put my money in it. What a fun day with family and my favorite playmates!

Standing near Pinto's kennel. I love the doggies!

I sat like this with my hand over my heart during the national anthem. I have learned to do this from Daddy's basketball game. I do it all by myself without anyone telling me what to do. Mommy thinks it is pretty cute!

Nina Nina and Allison


Eating fruit sacks while playing cards with Nana


Don't mess with my cards!


Showing Cousin Tony how to do the puzzles


I love to sit at my puzzle table and play with my puzzles


During halftime I helped take the puppies for a walk


Allison and I took a bath together for the first time tonight! We had a blast splashing and playing.


Putting my winnings in my bank



I was ready for bed when the game was over, but Allison was ready to play. We sat on top of Aunt Stacie to give her love!

No comments: