Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, February 5, 2010

Silly Daddy!

I went to Daddy's school today to watch him in a skit during the school assembly. Daddy and his coaches challenged some of their basketball players to a shooting match. Daddy and the coaches came out dressed silly.(you'll see a picture below) I loved watching the assembly, dancing to the music, seeing the dancers and cheerleaders perform, and watching Daddy be silly. The best part of the afternoon was getting to eat lunch with Daddy! I love you Daddy and had fun at your school today! Can't wait to cheer you and your team on tonight!

Peeking through the bars watching the students get ready for the assembly

The three silly guys with crazy hair are Daddy, Uncle Marty, and Uncle Pat

Can you find my Daddy in this picture?

Me and My Daddy at lunch :)

No comments: