Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pigtails in the morning and a messy hairdo by the evening

Mommy decided to try and put all of my hair up into two pigtails this morning. It is easiest for Mommy to do my hair while I am eating breakfast because I can't run. I don't mind Mommy doing my hair and rarely fuss. Today I happily ate my banana and let Mommy do whatever she wanted. Daddy and I went to Movers and Shakers class while Mommy went to the gym. When Daddy and I got home from class we were pretty tired and ready for a nap! Daddy and I took a nice long nap while Mommy ran some errands. When I woke up from my nap, my hair didn't look as pretty anymore. Grammy Linda, Aunt Stacie, and Allison came over to visit in the afternoon and my pigtails were gone. They were cute while they lasted. I need my hair to grow a little longer so it is not as easy to fall out of the ponytail holders. Oh well, that is what being a toddler is all about! My hair looked cute for class so who cares what it looked like while I was napping and home playing with all my toys. Enjoy the photos from today!

Here's a picture of my pigtails right after Mommy fixed my hair. By the way, I LOVE bananas!


Here is a back view of my pigtails


Here is my cheesy toddler grin:)


Crawling through tunnels at Movers and Shakers, my pigtails are still intact!


Ahhhh.... naptime with Daddy. Do you see my baby doll that is taking a nap with us too?


Allison and Me playing with my kitchen. Notice my hairdo no longer looks the same.

I even tried sitting in my shopping cart tonight! My hair is definitely a mess by now.

Reading with Grammy Linda and Allison. My hair is definitely a mess now!

No comments: