Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Story time with Nana

Mommy and Daddy started to read to me when I was growing in Mommy's belly. I LOVE BOOKS! Nana and Nina Nina Dia often read several to Allison and Me throughout the day. Today we had story time with Nana and caught it on camera. Both of us sat happily on Nana's lap while she read, Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?, my favorite book right now! I like to point out the animals on the page. I especially love the last page of the book which has all of the animals on one page! Having a Nana who was a librarian makes story time extra special because Nana reads to us with a special passion. We love you Nana and thank you for our story time memories.

Allison and Me happy that it's story time!

Allison and I love reading with Nana

No comments: