Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fun with Family

It is probably pretty obvious that we love sports in our family. Any sporting event calls for a family get together. Today we got together to watch the football playoffs to see who would play in the Super Bowl. This means that I had all my playmates over and had loads of fun playing. No one cared who won the games which made the day even more fun. Enjoy the photos from another fun Sunday with the family.
Let's get the party started with some dancing. Mommy caught me in the middle of my moves. Notice I have a full ponytail today:).

Allison is ready to cheer!

Showing off my basketball skills and making Daddy proud

Guess who is in here?

It's Aunt Stacie!

My turn to try and hide in the tunnel

Allison's turn to hide in the tunnel

Helping Allison ride Rody

Aunt Stacie and Allison having fun

Pretending to play the piano with Nina Nina

Cool Allison after bath time!

No comments: