Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Keeping Nana busy

Mommy and Daddy went back to work this week so Allison and I get time to play together with Nana at our house every week day. Allison learned to crawl on Christmas day and is now cruising all over. I love it! I love watching her crawl, crawling along side her, chasing her, and pointing out that she is crawling so everyone notices. We definitely keep Nana busy these days. Nana has a blast watching us play and interact together. In seconds, Allison and I turn the living room into a large play room with our toys scattered everywhere. We have been trying to get Allison to crawl through the tube with me. Today she finally did with the help of my Mommy. Allison still takes two naps and I usually only take one. Sometimes we take them at the same time which gives Nana a little break. Today when Allison went down for her first nap, Nana and I went outside. I asked Nana to push me in the swing. An hour and a half later, I was asking Nana for "mo." Nana pushed me for a long time and I just wanted more. Eventually I fell asleep in the swing like I used to do when I was younger :). Allison and I love our days with Nana and thank her for giving us all her energy to take of us! Enjoy the pictures from today to see just how busy we keep Nana.

You want me to crawl through there?

I'll just play out here instead

I tried to get Allison to come and see me on the other side

She didn't want to so I crawled to her instead

I love to play with cards. I also love to scatter them everywhere.

I'll just play with my caterpillar for now

Nana, can I make you something in my kitchen?

Maybe I will give this tube a try

Still thinking about crawling through it

Oooh...I would love to play with that ball

I crawled behind Allison to encourage her to crawl through the tube

You're almost through it Allison

I'm smiling because Allison crawled through the tube

Yeah for Allison. Who knew it would just take a ball and plastic container
I'm peeking to see if the tube is clear for me to crawl through

Relaxing in my swing while enjoying 70+ degree weather

An hour and a half of swinging leads to a nice little nap

No comments: