Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another Fun Holiday Dinner

I think the holidays have something to do with food because it seems we are always going to lunch or dinner these days. Tonight we went to have dinner at the Cento's house, Nana and Poppy's best friends. I had a great time because I was the only child there and I got all the attention. Seeing me run around the house reminded Nana of when Mommy was little and used to run around the Cento house. Nana told Mommy that she was seeing an image of herself by watching me play. Mommy has many fond memories of playing at the Cento house and now I am starting to gather those memories. A big thanks to Robert and Rylee for having their toys there for me to play with. I found some Christmas bows laying around and decided to put two of them on my head. I wore them the entire night until we left. Thanks for a fun night and yummy food Pete and Elisa. Enjoy some photos from tonight.
Posing in front of the tree with Elisa

A close shot of me having fun

I sat on the steps and then told Mommy and Daddy where to sit for the picture

I also told Nana and Daddy where to sit on the steps for a picture with me

I loved sitting and playing on the steps just like Mommy used to. Here I was kicking my legs to the music from the toys.

I played with this jack in the box for quite awhile and loved how all of a sudden a bunny would pop up.

Getting the bunny back in the box was not as easy as it looks

No comments: