Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, January 8, 2010

Time for new flowers

Grandpa Corkey came over today to plant new flowers in our backyard. I asked Nana to help put my shoes on so I could help Grandpa plant the new flowers. Our weather was perfect today and we had a blast outside. I had fun digging in the dirt, helping put the new flowers in the dirt, patting down the dirt, putting the dirt on Grandpa's back, and throwing the dirt. Nana said I was covered from head to toe with dirt by the time we were through and she put me right into the bathtub when we were done. I also pretended to plant flowers in my sandbox and had fun blowing bubbles while outside. I love to be outside and today was a perfect day. Thanks for the new flowers Grandpa and thanks for the princess balloons that you brought Allison and Me! Enjoy the pictures from today!
Watching Grandpa carefully and learning what to do

Pouring some new potting soil in the hole before putting in our new plants

Shoveling up some more potting soil for Grandpa

Helping Grandpa pat down the dirt

Rearranging the flowers in my sandbox

Playing with my froggie bubble toy

No comments: