Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Three Kings Celebration

On January 6th, Three Kings Day is celebrated around the world. This is the day that the three wise men arrived to visit baby Jesus and bring him gifts. In many cultures, children receive gifts from the three kings. Today Nana, Mommy, and Me went to see the three kings visit the baby Jesus and bring him gifts. The kings also had a gift for each of us. They called my name out to receive my present, but I wouldn't go by myself and had Mommy go with me. I didn't know what to think of the kings. I liked playing with there wooden walking sticks, but I didn't really care for them very much. After every child in the room opened their present, we had yummy goodies to eat. Mommy even let me eat a lollipop! Thanks to Elisa for inviting us to this fun event. Enjoy the photos from today.

Holding the king's stick while Nana smiled as another kid got a present

Mommy, Me, and the three kings (I refused to look at the camera)

After everyone cleared the stage, I decided to go up and explore

No comments: