Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My basketball friends

I like going to Daddy's basketball games not only to watch Daddy's team win, but also to play with my friends. Two of Daddy's players have sisters that I like to play with during the games. Tonight I played more than watch the game. I wanted to shadow anything that my 6 year old friend, Natalie, was doing. I especially liked drinking from the water fountain like a big girl. Natalie and I had fun playing together, chasing each other, and cheering for the boys. My friend, Monica, is only 1 and she and I have fun chasing each other and running around the gym. Tonight one of Daddy's parents, Ms. Jackie, came over and helped all of us learn to share the basketball by rolling it to each other. What a fun time at Daddy's game with my friends. Enjoy some of the pictures and a short video clip of me cheering with the pep band.
Natalie shared some of her toys that she brought to the game
Natalie had fun making me reach high for the pom pom

Mommy caught me in the middle of signing and saying "mo, mo" for more water from the water fountain

This is a short video clip of me taking a break from playing to dance to the band. Mommy loves this! Enjoy!

No comments: