Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, January 22, 2010

Daddy's 21st Win!

After going to the Disney show today, we went to watch Daddy's team play Catalina tonight and they won! Their record is now 21-1! The team is so fun to watch. I like sitting in the stands for about two of the four quarters. The rest of the time I want to be down on the court. Mommy says I can't do that. During halftime, I had a blast running around on the court. The announcer told Mommy that no one was supposed to be on the court but that I was too cute to ask off the court. Mommy told the announcer that if there is music that I would dance. Just then the music started and I performed my first solo halftime performance. The fans in stands clapped loud for me and just gave me more energy to keep dancing. I even tried to do the worm:). Mommy couldn't stop smiling and thanks to Uncle Kenny, we have pictures and video. Mommy calls me her little ham:). Enjoy the photos from tonight and watch the video of my halftime performance!
Having fun pinching Uncle Paul's nose:)

Allison had fun watching the game from Poppy's shoulders

Saying "cheeeeese" for Mommy

One of my poses during the halftime performance

In position to start the worm

The video clip below is of my halftime performance! Enjoy!

No comments: