Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Saturday, January 9, 2010

It's time for Movers and Shakers

I love my Movers and Shakers class. When Mommy asked me this morning if I wanted to go I started running around the house with excitement. I woke up extra early this morning, but I still had plenty of energy for my class. I was happy to see my friends and my teachers. Today I showed off a little in class. When asked to stretch in the bear position, I didn't think twice and just did it. I loved our races across the floor and I did most of the stretches without Mommy having to guide me. My Nina Karen came to watch today and I ran to the window and asked her to come in the class with me. She was a little nervous, but I showed her around. She helped me walk across the balance beam and held on to me really tight. During our parachute time, I pointed to the parents to let them know they could start walking in a circle. A Mommy even told my Mommy that I was definitely the princess in class today. Mommy smiled and said that I was just like her. Thanks for coming and playing with me Nina Karen. I can't wait for my class next week! Enjoy the photos from class today.
Nina Karen helping me across the balance beam

Showing how to dunk the basketball
Nina Karen and Me after class :)

No comments: