Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, January 3, 2010

An oldie but goodie toy is.....

Mr. Potato Head! Santa brought me Mr. Potato Head's entire family. I love to stick ears, arms, feet, hats, eyes, and noses anywhere they will fit on the potato and then show off my new creations. I usually laugh silly when I show off my creation and so do Mommy and Daddy because often my potatoes have three arms or two sets of feet. This morning Mr. Potato Head kept me quite busy. Playing with this toy reminds Mommy and Daddy when they played with him, but now I have the whole family and they didn't. Mommy and Daddy love that I like playing with the same toy they played with when they were younger.
This toy takes a lot of concentration

Lets have two arms coming off the side and a third one at the top of his head:)

No comments: