Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Family, football, and food = Sunday Fun!

Daddy's Cowboys were on t.v. this morning which meant it was time to have breakfast and watch football with the family. I love having everyone over because that means there are more people to play with me. Daddy wasn't too excited about how his team played, but he liked the company and the food! I had fun playing with a necklace that Nina Nina brought me and running around like Super Caitlin with my blanket as my cape. I even took a four hour nap today! This meant that I probably wouldn't be going to bed early but Mommy and Daddy didn't mind because they don't have school tomorrow. After everyone left, Mommy, Daddy, and I had family movie night and watched UP. I said "ooohh" a lot through the movie, especially when the house was floating through the air with balloons. What a fun filled Sunday.

Seeing if Daddy wouldn't mind me nibbling off his plate
Having fun playing with my necklace

Multitasking= playing with my necklace and watching the football game

Seeing how Daddy would look with the necklace on

Daddy and Me :)

Trying to listen to the sports announcers on Grandpa's radio

SUPER CAITLIN!

No comments: