Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Friday, January 22, 2010

Disney LIVE! Rockin' Road Show

Mommy took Allison and Me to see a great show today. The show was Disney LIVE! Rockin' Road Show. Nina Karen, Nina Nina Dia, and Nana went too. We all loved the show. The moment we walked into the arena and I saw the big red curtain I said, "ooooooohhhhhh." I couldn't wait for the show to start. I enjoyed sharing a big pretzel with my Nina while waiting for the show to start. As soon as I saw Goofy and Donald Duck, I threw my arms out to them and wanted to run and hug them. I loved seeing all the characters and dancing to the music. What a fun show! It reminded me of Disneyland! Enjoy the pictures and a video.
Mickey and Minnie


Drinking a little juice during intermission after all the dancing I did during the first half of the show


Showing Allison how to move her arms up and down to the beat of the music


Mommy, Nina Karen, Allison and Me (I didn't care to look at the camera)


Me, Mommy, Nina Karen, and Allison (this time Allison didn't care to look at the camera)


Excited for the second part of the show to start


All the characters were dancing together and I loved it!


Allison smiling at the characters and showing off her teeth:)


I played with the confetti that fell like snow at the end of the show.


Below is a video clip from the show. It will give you a taste of the fun music.

No comments: