Photo of the week!

Photo of the week!
3 year photo shoot

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Pretty toes

Mommy painted my toenails this morning. Nana was holding me and I pointed to the nail polish bottle. I kept my feet pretty still for Mommy and she painted them red like hers. We didn't tell Daddy until he got home tonight! Daddy asked what would be next for me. I love showing off my pretty toes now by lifting my feet up for people to get a closer look! Mommy loved painting her little girl's toes!
Mommy and my painted toes :) (that is Daddy's hand holding my foot still for the photo)

2 comments:

Braedon Elmer said...

Those are such beautiful toes on both of you! Mommy and shayshay's are always painting their toes too. Not me though, I don't think I'm supposed to!

elaine said...

Love the toes! Looks like you guys are having a fun summer so far!